Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Crazy Ones 1x11: The Intern


What I Liked
-Zach and Lauren are "Young, hot pandas."
Only way more likely to have sex.
-Simon thought Andrew was Jewish and doesn't have time to change his plan when he finds out he's not. Curly hair + big nose doesn't necessarily equal Jewish.
-The first bad idea was Simon saying there are no bad ideas. There are a lot of bad ideas.
-Andrew drops his ice cream. It's so sad.

What I Hated
-Kelsi decides she wants the small room. Abrupt changes of heart that ruin plans have been done to death on sitcoms. TO DEATH!

Final Thoughts
I still don't know who Ashley Tisdale is. Mostly because I'm a little too old to have seen most of the things she's been in. At the end of the episode, in one of the outtakes, they show Sarah Michelle Gellar telling her to got back to the Disney hell she came from. That's cold. That's like Kendall on All My Children cold.

Although it's also been done to death, the horrible rich girl princess character in this episode didn't bother me. Whether that's more a function of the writing, acting, or directing, I may never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment